Re: [riena-dev] Failing tests in 'Riena - Alltests'

Hi Elias,

Elias Volanakis wrote:
Thanks Stefan,

the all tests below work for me.

However DialogViewTest.testBinding() fails with NullPointerException.

It works for me if run as a Junit Plugin Test, but fails with a NPE if run as non plugin test.

Hmm, I am thinking of an attribute for the test annotations. Any thoughts about that?

Tschüß,
Stefan

Kind regards,
Elias.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Stefan