[riena-dev] New test suite - AllFastTests

I like to run the tests frequently on my developer machine, so I've
created a suite called 'AllFastTests'

It removes the 20% of tests that take 80% of time and completes in
about 75 seconds (down from 480s). Obviously this is not a replacement
for running AllTests, but it should be useful for a frequent quick
check without paying the full price for running the complete suite.

Kind regards,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | EclipseSource Portland
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | http://eclipsesource.com

Back to the top