Re: [rdf4j-dev] RDF4J 5.0 milestone build
  • From: "Bart Hanssens (BOSA)" <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 07:15:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=bosa.fgov.be; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=bosa.fgov.be; dkim=pass header.d=bosa.fgov.be; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=s+mBhbVavf6BV+WQnjpl2ZtNQt6+GlXld3si2tP3QyM=; b=dOtsgIkiX24T8Lpuwo42gqwDJcVFbyCMZfzSOCgvFf67aeRXfk5YRDQAAw6vNz9vquyCOzzyEO3TpT9ZxKhJbO++K2S90zXUFlWpC4bXbl7Em5BYPpKMgldtbqFf0lID/o8qP37+1kWkVA9CXJCZfF24R1hdmwHLV62QzoYQeXxYzXZOkfG1N7Oo77sZLrJJJ8iTW/1g7dEPZklTQW5q6/hn9E0Ckm0JIy46nILvxZkGHuy1QGswo43ukjKU2jZfnrqQx2OsNgOkVhL8efxPZg2vG7nH8vuSzdUVF/TLEMV5z6W9b1pNfDveCoZ4ztIh9hKTSgtUe4Y2+rU4pngqFw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Rgs2jpcAp+mw85VZl5FIISBLaqgpdiCOD5HDbWNjQLAUipambJXdqjeccEY660KX2G9LhQMTErd+GeOsJQ5RACmCWOVoKrxPz1765plIDYzgi4NzCWvKKvIxwoSr4WObWKM0KS3o/QVg6e8Du+Fd+wkO0XPuc2tEHJF9Va6yypRCzM2gDIppwnmm0wJYy7Hs5XolITjppE3U8egBYqsIFsUTrh/3mBvWNPSmpkGrfKh2/eVIpRAHEzTgtcMawlxLkAeX3ysr0CMPg9/Wf6pWx3/h5huzu1BWHW+6WaLvgr6cYL4b++JUJ99UZswIRJLJV+KJp6jnX0aCGJYiCuXkkA==

Hi,

FWIW, I'm planning to take a look at upgrading the ES/Solr/Lucene trio to the latest major version
(expecting to break some geo-related code in the ES-store, since ES has moved some packages)

I'm also tinkering with picocli/jline, to do a full rewrite of the Console

Both non-critical features as far as I'm concerned, but probably nice to have them released as part of a major release

Best regards

Bart