[rdf4j-dev] 5.0.0-M1

Hi Everyone!

I've managed to publish the first milestone build of 5.0.0 (5.0.0-M1).

If you develop a product on top of RDF4J you should try out the build and let us know if you run into any issues. Especially if it is due to code that has been removed. There will still be a lot of deprecation warnings for things that a not really deprecated anymore, some of these will be for code that might change slightly but in most of the cases it'll just be due to me not having removed the deprecation warnings.

I ran into an issue with OSGI. I have no idea what is going on. Initially I thought it was due to upgrading some maven plugins. My latest theory was that it had something to do with the new collection factory which relies on both the 1.x and 3.x versions of MapDB. So far none of this has panned out and I still don't know what is broken. I found a workaround for the time being, running `mvn install` before maven assembly/package "fixes" the OSGI build error.

If anyone knows anything about OSGI I would really appreciate some help: https://github.com/eclipse-rdf4j/rdf4j/issues/4744

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top