Re: [rdf4j-dev] possible move from eclipse/rdf4j to eclipse-rdf4j

Fwiw, I think that switch would be a good thing. In fact, when I first got acquainted with the project, I was surprised by it all living inside the eclipse org. It would allow having multiple repos for experimental stuff or related code, examples, etc.

Moving a checked out branch to the moved repo should be a one-liner: https://devconnected.com/how-to-change-git-remote-origin/