[rdf4j-dev] RDF4J 5.0 milestone build

Hi Everyone!

I'm planning on creating the first milestone build of our upcoming major release, 5.0.

I want to include as many breaking changes as I can, so we can get some early feedback.

I'm currently planning on going through and removing code marked as both deprecated and for removal. I also have a PR with the removal of the Iteration interface that I would like to include.

I'll take a look at our open PRs, but please tag me if you know of anything that is ready to be included in the milestone build.

Cheers,
Håvard

Back to the top