[rdf4j-dev] non-active for the foreseeable future

Hi folks,

As you may have noticed my involvement in RDF4J has been quite minimal in the past few months - and it looks like that will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future.

Nothing dramatic has caused this really: it's just that my professional life is pretty far removed from anything related to Semantic Web (or even Java development) these days, and in my spare time I'm finding other things capturing my interest more and more.

This is just a brief note to say that I'll continue to lurk and give the occasional comment or review, and if there's anything you specifically would like my opinion on, do feel free to ping me. However, I won't be contributing much code anymore, at least not for a while.

Kind regards,

Jeen

Back to the top