Re: [rdf4j-dev] distribution build process?

On Thu, 2018-03-01 at 07:36 +1100, Jeen Broekstra wrote:

> On 01/03/18 07:23, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> >
> > I've tried again after running a full local install and that fixes
> > it,
> > so all good. However, I am puzzled why it would be necessary.
> > Surely it
> > should be able to find all relevant dependencies in the snapshot
> > repo,
> > even if I haven't installed them locally?
> I just noticed that the SDK zip and tgz don't include the aggregated
> javadocs.

They should, however, I sometimes (maybe always I'm not sure) re-run
"mvn -Passembly install -DskipTests" from the assembly module directory
to get them in. It copies the javadocs from the local m2 repository, so
you have to use the -Passembly profile in the other projects (client
and storage) as indicated in the instructions[1] to ensure it installs
the javadoc zip files.

Thanks,
James

[1] http://docs.rdf4j.org/developer/#_building_the_sdk_and_onejar