[rdf4j-dev] distribution build process?

Hi James, others,

I am trying to build the distribution files with no success, but I feel like I may be using the wrong commands or looking in the wrong place.

When everything was still one repo, the rdf4j/core/assembly module held the config for creating the SDK archive and onejar, and it was created by running 'mvn -Passembly package' from the project root.

Did you change this setup? I am seeing mention of the shade plugin and a resources plugin in the rdf4j-client pom.

Can you give me a brief explanation on how to build the distribution with the new setup?

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top