Re: [rdf4j-dev] distribution build process?

On 01/03/18 07:23, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
I've tried again after running a full local install and that fixes it, so all good. However, I am puzzled why it would be necessary. Surely it should be able to find all relevant dependencies in the snapshot repo, even if I haven't installed them locally?

I just noticed that the SDK zip and tgz don't include the aggregated javadocs.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top