Re: [rdf4j-dev] distribution build process?

On 01/03/18 00:52, James Leigh wrote:
Hi Jeen,

Other than what is already written about it[1]. I'm not sure what else
to say. The routine works for me, fwtw.

Thanks - I missed the step about first locally installing rdf4j and rdf4j-storage. I just went straight to packaging rdf4j-tools.

Do you know where things go wrong?

It's the shade plugin in rdf4j-tools/assembly, when compiling the onejar, that gave me trouble. It crapped out with a NullPointerException, citing that it couldn't find/include the rdf4j-client dependency.

I've tried again after running a full local install and that fixes it, so all good. However, I am puzzled why it would be necessary. Surely it should be able to find all relevant dependencies in the snapshot repo, even if I haven't installed them locally?

Cheers,

Jeen

[1] http://docs.rdf4j.org/developer/#_building_the_sdk_and_onejar

Back to the top