Re: [qvto-dev] mechanics of contributing QvtOperationalResourceImpl.save()

Hi Uwe,

Another way to deal with the contribution is to split it into several parts and submit each as a separate patch (like we did for QVTo Code Coverage feature). Using this way we won't fall under the IP process and so does not need for IP approval.

Regards,
  Sergey.