[qvto-dev] mechanics of contributing QvtOperationalResourceImpl.save()

Ed,

in the eclipse qvt-oml forum you noted:

> It will save time in due course if you attach, preferably a GIT patch,
> to a Bugzilla and sign the CLA to indicate your formal willingness to
> contribute.

Certainly I would be willing to share both the implementation as well
as the testcases. As already mentioned here I took the freedom to
introduce a dependency upon EMF Compare.

Would that be ok? Or does that break any conventions?

Best Regards

Uwe

Back to the top