Betreff: Re: [qvto-dev] Fwd: Re: Eclipse QVTo: saving QVTo resource
Datum: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:27:04 +0100
Von: Uwe Ritzmann <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: qvto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

[...]
General approach of the current testing is:
1. compile and check on errors for test transformations
2. unparse
3. recompile and check on errors for unparsed transformation copies
4. EMFCompare compile and recompile

Currently I am still wading thru 3.

Yes, there are issues in the ASTNodes. I will bug report them as soon as I have collected them all and am at least thru step 3 of the tests.

Sankt Augustin Alaaf,

Uwe

[...]

Back to the top