[qvto-dev] Bug or Feature?: QvtOperationalVisitorCS.listLiteralExpCS returns CollectionLiteralExp instead of ListLiteralExp

Dear all,

while converting the CST to the AST
org.eclipse.m2m.internal.qvt.oml.ast.parser.QvtOperationalVisitorCS.listLiteralExpCS(...)
returns a
org.eclipse.ocl.expressions.CollectionLiteralExp<EClassifier>
instead of a
    org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.ecore.ImperativeOCL.ListLiteralExp.
In contrast
org.eclipse.m2m.internal.qvt.oml.ast.parser.QvtOperationalVisitorCS.dictionaryLiteralExp(...)
returns a
    org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.ecore.ImperativeOCL.DictLiteralExp
just fine.

Seems like a bug, but might be a feature.

In doubt I will implement the necessary heuristics in the unparser to detect the CollectionLiterals which are actually ListLiterals, but otherwise I would try to develop a patch to the visitor to get it right in the first place.

Any hints?

Sankt Augustin Alaaf,

Uwe

Back to the top