Re: [qvto-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Eclipse QVTo: saving QVTo resource

Hi Uwe,

Excellent, thank you!  I'll take a look in a few days.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Uwe Ritzmann <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Am 06.03.2016 um 20:11 schrieb Sergey Boyko:

Actually I would put it on your opinion.

Ok, so here you go. You have been warned :)

Current status: Passes all of my 386 testcases.
- Emits comments when expected fields or subelements are missing in the AST
(should maybe made configurable via java properties or similarly)
- pretty printing is minimal, but indentation should mostly work
- only syntactic "sugar": is unwrapping single ObjectExp in population section of mapping
to result in more common way of writing a mapping body

I will now try to replace the EMFCompare usage by your recommended framework asap
and will then add final GIT-patch to my 4 year old bugzilla entry.

Best Regards

Uwe

Back to the top