Re: [qvto-dev] Kepler Compilation Performance Hotfix

Hi Christopher

I should have been clearer since you probably don't subscribe to cross-project-dev and so are unfamiliar with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Final_Daze and didn't realize that you were asking for an Eclipse Kepler rebuild rather than an Eclipse QVTo rebuild.

Only testing happens after 17th June.

You can see how much enthusiasm a rebuild request gets from the reaction to http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg09140.html

So a request
     so late
     for a compile-time rather than run-time problem
     for a degradation not failure
     without a Bugzilla
     without an available tested fix
     probably requiring a non-trivial change
stood exactly zero chance of being accepted. Not even worth asking.

    Regards

        Ed Willink