     Datum: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:59:23 +0100
       Von: Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Betreff: Re: [qvto-dev] Rampdown
        An: Christopher Gerking <cgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Christopher

Welcome back. Perhaps you can give some indiction of your expected participation in the next few months so that the project can be co-ordinated.

You should be subscribed to the QVTo Buzilla Inbox so that you see all Bugzilla traffic. I leave it as an exercise for the student to search the QVTo RESOLVED's in the last two weeks to find the issue.

Since the code is now committed, reviewing is now a bit late to contribute to a change for Kepler, but reviewing is always good.

    Regards

        Ed