[qvto-dev] Kepler Compilation Performance Hotfix

Hi

I found out that a large portion of the compilation performance problems that I experienced for QVTo in the last months is actually caused by one of my patches for bugs 302594 and 310991.

I developed a better fix for these legacy bugs, which avoids unnecessary recursions during semantic analysis. Is there any chance to get this into Kepler? I could provide the appropriate last-minute patch.

Regards
Christopher

Back to the top