Re: [qvto-dev] Kepler Compilation Performance Hotfix

Hi Christopher

No chance. Kepler is built. Bugs must cause user machines to catch fire to get fixed now.

We can do a 3.3.0a and announce it's availability so that users can download it and see the benefits.

Whatever, you should start by raising a Bugzilla, and provide the fix, probably on a cg/nnnnnn branch so that others can review it.

    Regards

        Ed Willink