Re: [qvto-dev] Initial Xtext/Pivot handover

Hi Ed,

Thanks for these clues. I've corrected the $aboutcoms mapping in GIT/mmt/_projectCommon.php.

Great. It properly works now.

I'm not quite sure how to fix that. If you do so, lease let me know
it. If something needs to be changed at somewhere
www.eclipse.org/mmt.git repository, I recall that I'm only committer
at mmt.qvt-oml project so I won't be able to do it
All MMT.* committers should also be MMT committers.

I'm afraid I'm not. I'll ask for it via bugzilla.
The Portal shows that your QVTo election is still in the final stage of approval. Wait till you can login to the Portal and see yourself as a QVTo committer.

Actually, I had already checked through the portal my QVTo commits right and the lack of them on on the MMT one. It currently says:

modeling.mdt
modeling.mdt.ocl
modeling.mmt.qvt-oml
tools.orbit

I raised the bugzilla to obtain the commit rights on mmt. Let´s see what the webmaster says.

N.B: The groups for the git repositories of the MMT projects have already been fixed:

drwxrwsr-x 7 wpiers   modeling.mmt.atl     4096 2012-09-20 16:32 org.eclipse.atl.git
drwxrwsr-x 7 ewillink modeling.mmt.qvtd    4096 2011-09-22 14:42 org.eclipse.qvtd.git
drwxrwsr-x 7 ewillink modeling.mmt.qvt-oml 4096 2012-06-19 13:59 org.eclipse.qvto.git

Cheers,
Adolfo-.