Re: [qvto-dev] Initial Xtext/Pivot handover

Hi Adolfo
Since in the QVTo webpage:

http://www.eclipse.org/mmt/?project=qvto

The link "About this project" points to:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=modeling.mmt.qvto

I thought this was something you changed (due to the mmt.qvto spelling).

In any case the I guess that this should be fixed by Sergey, as project leader.
Thanks for these clues. I've corrected the $aboutcoms mapping in GIT/mmt/_projectCommon.php.
I'm not quite sure how to fix that. If you do so, lease let me know
it. If something needs to be changed at somewhere
www.eclipse.org/mmt.git repository, I recall that I'm only committer
at mmt.qvt-oml project so I won't be able to do it
All MMT.* committers should also be MMT committers.

I'm afraid I'm not. I'll ask for it via bugzilla.
The Portal shows that your QVTo election is still in the final stage of approval. Wait till you can login to the Portal and see yourself as a QVTo committer.
Opening the genmodel how?

Double clicking ;P
Seems that I didn't convert all the names correctly. Ecore/genmodel migrations often require a bit of XML text editing. Use QVTd as a style example.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top