Re: [ptp-user] Juno SR2 RC3 and Kelper M5 Issue with Creating and Building Remote C++ Projects

Beth and all

Many thanks for your reply.

On 21/06/13 22:15, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

> Can you do, from a command line on the machine where Eclipse and PTP are
> installed:
>  ssh userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which rm
> And does it find rm ?

The machine where Eclipse and PTP are installed is running Windows and
does not have a command line ssh client installed. However, I do have a
Linux VM on that machine. From the Linux VM, I can run "ssh
userid@RdtServerHost which rm" as you describe and /bin/rm is reported.

On further investigation, it appears that there is no support for
building "Remote GCC C/C++ Executable" managed make projects in RDT
6.0.5. Is that correct? If so, something for the FAQ?

The Remote C/C++ Project wizard generates "Remote GCC C/C++ Executable"
managed make projects which use the standard "CDT Builder" builder and
this builder will attempt a local build.

If I create a remote makefile project (not managed make) using the
wizard, it uses a "Remote Make Builder" builder and this works correctly.

John Dallaway

Back to the top