Re: [ptp-user] Juno SR2 RC3 and Kelper M5 Issue with Creating and Building Remote C++ Projects

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:41:34 -0500, Derek Wood <derek.a.wood@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> 1. Juno SR2 RC3 Issue
>
> This issue does not occur in SR1 when following the same steps.  I
> receive the following error upon attempting to build a new remote
> C++ project:
> Error: Program "rm" not found in PATH
> PATH=[/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games]
>
> I've made sure to remove and create a new project for the RC3
> instance (to not re-use my project from SR1).
>
> My rm utility is located in /bin which is one of the paths listed
> in PATH in C/C++ Build -> Environment (and has "BUILD SYSTEM" listed
> in Origin column) and also listed in the error message.
>
> Steps/Info
> Eclipse Juno SR2 RC3 Win64
>
> New Remote project
> Remote Tools
> Toolchain: Remote GCC C/C++ Executable
> Add source file with main function to cout "Hello World"
> Click "Build Project"
>
> Also, it appears to call "Clean Project" twice when I choose "Build Project."    This is listed twice at the top of the Console:

I am observing the same issue with Juno SR2 + RDT 6.0.5 on Windows 7 x64
running against rdt-server daemon 6.0.5 on Linux x86:

> Error: Program "rm" not found in PATH

The PATH environment variable looks sane and includes "/bin" where "rm"
is located.

Was this issue ever identified/resolved?

John Dallaway

Back to the top