Re: [ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC1 build) ** convert to photran project

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:00:07 Beth Tibbitts wrote:

> Go to the Eclipse downloads page, click on Developer Builds at the top, and

> click on Juno SR2 RC1 under that.

> This should take you there directly:

> http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php?release=juno

> If you find problems, you can reply to this thread (preferably by adding

> something to the end of the subject line about what you found, so we can

> keep them straight)

Beth,

I just completed an Eclipse course and I would like to report a few findings. To avoid reporting issues that will be fixed in the next update, I will be recreating with the above SR2 RC3 version. So, my findings should be filtered by what will be fixed soon.

To keep things trackable, I will write one post per finding. So here is the first one.

I imported a little parallel hello_world from git as general project. The target is to convert it to a Fortran project. Currently, there are wizards to convert a general project to a C/C++ project and a second one to convert a C project into a Fortran project. They can be called one after another.

Would it be possible to have this conversion in a single step ? Say, by cloning the "convert to C/C++ project" wizard and add whatever is needed to turn this into a Fortran project ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top