Re: [ptp-user] Any SGE compatible resource manager available?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Michel,

You can try the following:

1. On the remote machine, go to the ".eclipsesettings" directory, located in your home directory
2. Create a file called ".LML_da_options" containing a single line "keeptmp=1" (no quotes).
3. Re start the monitor.
4. You should now find a directory called "tmp_<hostname>_<pid>" in the ".eclipsesettings" directory. It should contain an error log file, plus a bunch of other files. Check these files to see if you can see the cause of the error.
5. Remember to remove the ".LML_da_options" file once you have finished.

Regards,
Greg