From: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michel DEVEL [michel.devel@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 12:16 PM
To: PTP User list
Subject: [ptp-user] Any SGE compatible resource manager available?

Dear PTP users and developers,

I must use a cluster that uses SGE (Sun Grid Engine) as batch system.
When I try to add a new Resource Manager, I cannot find anything that seems to be adequate for SGE in the "Choose Resource Manager Type" list.
Could someone tell me which of the provided types I could use or tell me that there is nothing compatible with SGE and it is no use for me to try to use PTP in batch mode on our cluster?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top