[ptp-user] Any SGE compatible resource manager available?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear PTP users and developers,

I must use a cluster that uses SGE (Sun Grid Engine) as batch system.
When I try to add a new Resource Manager, I cannot find anything that seems to be adequate for SGE in the "Choose Resource Manager Type" list.
Could someone tell me which of the provided types I could use or tell me that there is nothing compatible with SGE and it is no use for me to try to use PTP in batch mode on our cluster?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top