[ptp-user] PTP User/Developer Workshop Sept 18-20 in Chicago - need your agenda ideas and requirements!

We are planning the agenda for the upcoming PTP User/Developer Workshop in Chicago.
Tentative agenda is here: http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/Eclipse/agenda.html
as well as venue/travel information.

There is travel support available if you are interested in attending or presenting and don't have travel funding from your organization.
Contact Jay Alameda at NCSA.

If you are interested in speaking, either to users, as a user telling us your experience, or in the developer part of the meeting,
please let me know if I haven't already contacted you.
We need to make sure we have a full agenda of in-depth technical information about Eclipse and PTP, and we need to make it what YOU want to hear.

Developers, We may have openings in the agenda due to time constraints for some participants, so if you are very very interested in stepping up
to help support a particular aspect of PTP, now would be a great time to help us put together a presentation on that topic, with help from
other developers. It's a great way to learn about it.

Users giving brief (5-10 min?) overviews of what they are doing at their sites don't need to formally be on the agenda but if
you have more to say, I'm happy to put you there so we are sure to allow time to hear what you're doing with PTP, what your users
like and need, and what you would like to see for the future.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top