[ptp-user] Looking for installation guide for mainframe admins

Hello,

I'm trying to help my mainframe administrator find the instructions for installing the server-side tools for PTP remote development.   The target machine is a Linux mainframe using Moab and Torque for task scheduling.   (see https://www.rc.colorado.edu/systems/supercomputer for the technical specs of the machine).

I've looked online using Google, and have been unable to find an installation guide for mainframe administrators.

Any help in finding these instructions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

--Brian

Back to the top