[ptp-user] Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform User Call Tomorrow: 12PM CDT

Dear Colleagues,

Please join us for our monthly Parallel Tools User call – we will have a discussion centered around planning our face to face user conference next month in Chicago (see http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/Eclipse/index.html) – we have drafted an agenda for the meeting, and would like to see if we have included the topics important to you –

Also, if you are willing to lead a discussion on any of the topics, we are interested in knowing that as well – I think this meeting will be far more valuable with as much participation from everyone attending as possible.  Please join us at the coordinates below – I look forward to a productive call.

Best regards,

Jay

Date & Time:

Wed, Aug 22, 2012, 12:00 PM Central Time (US & Canada)

Meeting Type:

Web & Audio

Audio Details:

Dial-In Number(s):