Re: [ptp-user] Using PTP with Sun Grid Engine(SGE) Scheduler

Hi Antelmo,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The reason you can't click the run button is that there's an error on the application tab, most likely because you haven't yet selected an executable. Since you're actually using the script to launch the job, you can choose anything you like in the tab. I usually pick the script if it's on the remote machine, or the executable will do fine too.

I'll take a look at the other problems and get back to you shortly.

Cheers,
GReg