Re: [ptp-user] Using PTP with Sun Grid Engine(SGE) Scheduler

Hi Antelmo,

You need to use the 'Grid Engine-Generic-Batch' target system type when creating a run configuration. This should work with most GE implementations. If you want to manually configure monitoring for GE, switch to the System Monitoring Perspective, and create a new monitor. For 'Monitor Type', choose 'Grid Engine'.

If this doesn't work for you system, you may need to import a configuration into your workspace, then customize the commands so they are correct. I can give you more information on this if necessary.

Regards,
Greg