Re: [ptp-user] New PTP user with Synchronization issues

Hi Kris,

Sorry to hear you've had some problems.

> The other problem is that I'm using egit on the local machine - and it sees all of the these files, including .gitingore and .ptp-sync contents, as changed files, along with some of those I missed in the filter.   So if I do a "team synchronize" to see the collection of potential files to add and commit, there are dozens and more directories and files listed.  And, the files I'm really interested in are lost in the noise.   I don't know how to get "git" to ignore them.  I've tried adding the info/exclude file to the source git repository, but it didn't seem to effect "egit".

Would an option be to only sync the source files (e.g. .c and .h) and Makefiles? You can create rules that include only these files, rather than trying to excluded all the files that are generated.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Greg

Back to the top