Re: [ptp-user] No Egit wrapped in the latest Iuno M7 developer release

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 22:27:14 Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:00:09 Beth Tibbitts wrote:
> > Hi Christoph,
> > Yes we need to add it for RC1 this week
> > Ignore that error message -- I think it appears when you bring up the
> > update manager dialog -- that update site is for PTP only and will exist
> > when the juno release is finalized.
> > Install Egit from the normal juno repository - Juno -
> > http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno
> >
> > ...Beth
> >
> > Beth Tibbitts
>
> Beth,
>
> thanks ! I was able to import my project from a git repository as a general
> project and then turned it into a Fortran Makefile project.
>
> Now I am looking for the wizard to turn my (local) Fortran Makefile project
> into a synchronized project. At least I can't find the wizard where it used
> to be (Projects->New->Remote->Convert a C/C++ or Fortran Project into a
> Synchronized Project).
>
> Do I have to look somewhere else ?

Hi,

just to let everyone know - I went "plugin shopping" on
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno (help->Install new software...) and
found some PTP components in one of the sub categories. One of them had a
title like "PTP support for synchronized projects". After installing this and
a couple of other plugins, the wizard for turning a C/C++/Fortran project into
a synchronized project was back and operational again.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top