Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

On Saturday, May 05, 2012 12:00:10 Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
>  > It looks like your systems are running a (newer?) Tcl-based
>  > version of Modules, which is why it isn't being auto-detected by PTP.
>
> Good news: I was able to add support for the Tcl version of Modules this
> afternoon.  It should be in the M7 build next week.
>
> (Christoph: I'll contact you off-list about possibly testing earlier...)
>
> Jeff

Jeff,

I am testing the current Juno release (Build id: 20120510-1218). The panel for
"Environment Management" looks much more stable than before, but is still not
able to recognize the remote modules installation. Is this what I should
expect (e.g. because your fix went into a later release) ? Or should I start
collecting more information ? In the latter case please advise what actions I
should take. Thanks !
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top