Re: [ptp-user] PTP and modules

Hi Christoph,

You should just be able to upgrade from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/nightly/juno

If you've been using a recent version of PTP (after May 7) you shouldn't need to start with a fresh workspace. Any earlier than that and you probably will need to. In any case, if you run into strange behavior after upgrading, I would recommend starting with a fresh workspace an importing the existing projects from the old workspace.

Regards,
Greg