Re: [ptp-user] No Egit wrapped in the latest Iuno M7 developer release

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:00:09 you wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
> Yes we need to add it for RC1 this week
> Ignore that error message -- I think it appears when you bring up the
> update manager dialog -- that update site is for PTP only and will exist
> when the juno release is finalized.
> Install Egit from the normal juno repository - Juno -
> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno
>
> ...Beth
>
> Beth Tibbitts

Beth,

thanks ! I was able to import my project from a git repository as a general
project and then turned it into a Fortran Makefile project.

Now I am looking for the wizard to turn my (local) Fortran Makefile project
into a synchronized project. At least I can't find the wizard where it used to
be (Projects->New->Remote->Convert a C/C++ or Fortran Project into a
Synchronized Project).

Do I have to look somewhere else ?
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top