Re: [ptp-user] PTP as a debugger in external Makefile project

Tomasz,

The PTP debugger is not a stand-alone debugger like Totalview. You need to import the project into Eclipse in order to use the debugger. If you have a pre-built executable, then you can debug it without recompiling, but there needs to be a project in the Eclipse workspace for the debugger to work.

Regards,
Greg