Re: [ptp-user] ptp-user Digest, Vol 61, Issue 12

Hi

Currently there is no wizard for converting remote projects to synchronized projects, so the wiki
is correct. How are you doing the conversion?

John

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 15:38:12 Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

> Christoph,

> We had this in the FAQ:

> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/sync-projects#I_get_a_Merge_conflict_for_a_file

> _that_changed_both_locally_and_remotely.__How_do_I_recover_from_this.3F

> It sounds like maybe what you're doing is a super-set of this?

> (I don't have experience with this, just wanting to see if the FAQ is

> right and update it with more details if necessary)

> ...Beth

Beth,

if you happen to update the wiki, could you also update the entry "How do I convert an existing remote project to be a synchronized project" ?

It says "This is currently not supported, but". Actually it is supported with the version that I am using (5.0.4). I am using it all the time.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940