Re: [ptp-user] ptp-user Digest, Vol 61, Issue 12

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 15:38:12 Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>

wrote:

> Christoph,

> We had this in the FAQ:

> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/sync-projects#I_get_a_Merge_conflict_for_a_file

> _that_changed_both_locally_and_remotely.__How_do_I_recover_from_this.3F

> It sounds like maybe what you're doing is a super-set of this?

> (I don't have experience with this, just wanting to see if the FAQ is

> right and update it with more details if necessary)

> ...Beth

Beth,

if you happen to update the wiki, could you also update the entry "How do I convert an existing remote project to be a synchronized project" ?

It says "This is currently not supported, but". Actually it is supported with the version that I am using (5.0.4). I am using it all the time.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top