Re: [ptp-user] sdm debugger: unable to determine gdb version

Beth,

thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunately even an update (with related gdm
compilation) to the 5.0.4/5.0.5 versions does not solve the problem. Even
using different java VMs (SUN, icedtea) does not seem to influence the issue.

However, I have seen that towards the end of the log there is an interesting
hint

sdm master: SDM: [2] receiving header
sdm master: SDM: [2] Error retrieving message size!

I am willing to help in debugging the code (I am a developer as well 8-) ),
but how can I debug a debugger? ;)

Best
Max

Back to the top