Re: [ptp-user] How to control what is synchronized in eclipse synchronized projects

Hi

At the moment, it is not possible to control which files are
synchronized. We are currently developing a solution that
will allow users to specify both individual files as well as
patterns for exclusion or inclusion.

The .gitignore files are added, if not present, by PTP synchronized
projects as a way to force Git to synchronize empty directories. See
the following for more information:

The .gitignore files are ignored during synchronization, however, to
prevent conflicts if Git is also being used for version control.

John