Re: [ptp-user] ppe.hpct plugin - PTP 4.0/PTP 5.0 API changes

Or just right click on the file in the project explorer and select Open With...>Text Editor.

Greg

On Dec 7, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

>I am sure I can tell eclipse to open files with pattern *.viz in the eclipse
>editor rather than the system editor. But where ?

Bring up Preferences, and look for General>Editor>File Associations
Add a File Type of *.viz and for its associated editors add "Text Editor"

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

<graycol.gif>Christoph Pospiech ---12/07/2011 06:54:28 AM---On Monday, December 05, 2011, Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote: > My current plan would be that I use th

<ecblank.gif>
    From:
<ecblank.gif>
Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>