Re: [ptp-user] Support for Managed C/C++ projects using RDT

On 08/08/2011 08:27 AM, Chris Recoskie wrote:
Remote managed projects with XL C/C++ and GNU should work. If the
toolchains aren't showing up then there's something wrong with the
packaging most likely.

 From what I saw in your screenshot, the remote XLC stuff and UPC stuff
were both there, it was just the GNU stuff that was missing.

Yep. I posted a small patch to fix this problem. It was committed and should be in the 5.02 build.

- Corey

Back to the top