Re: [ptp-user] Support for Managed C/C++ projects using RDT

On 08/02/2011 05:14 AM, Greg Watson wrote:
> Corey,
>
> As far as I know, managed project types are supported by RDT. What is happening when you try to create one?

I think that the problem may be that RDT only supports managed projects
only for IBM XL compilers, not gcc.  I've attached a screenshot to show
you the project types I'm allowed to create with the default PTP plug-ins.

I'm hoping it won't be too difficult to "clone" what was done for the XL
compiler and make it work for gcc.

- Corey