Re: [ptp-user] Support for Managed C/C++ projects using RDT

On 08/03/2011 06:48 AM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:
> I'm away from a dev machine now but perhaps, assuming u r using the
> parallel pkg, we left something out. Try installing ALL of ptp on top of it.

Ok, I just tried installing everything except the Photran plugins, and I
still see the same results (except that the IBM XLC projects now show up
in my "non-child" Indigo install).  In other words, still no GNU projects.

- Corey

Back to the top