Re: [ptp-user] Support for Managed C/C++ projects using RDT

On 08/02/2011 12:22 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
> Hi Corey,
>
> It looks like there is already a GNU toolchain there. What happens if you uncheck the "Show project types and toolchains only if they are supported on the platform"?

There's no change.  Note that this is when I'm using the HEAD of the ptp
tools, running a child Eclipse.  If I run the code straight out of
Indigo, I don't see any of the XL options at all, and the only one
available is "Remote Makefile Project -> Empty Project"

- Corey

Back to the top