[ptp-user] No Parallel Tools User Call Today

Dear Colleagues,

I regretfully must cancel tomorrow’s Parallel Tools Platform user call today, normally scheduled on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 1pm CDT (US), as a number of us have had an unavoidable conflict arise at the same time, and the PTP development team is working extremely hard on preparing PTP 5.0/Eclipse 3.7, due out in late June 2011.  We will try again in May, please let me know what you would like to hear. I have enjoyed learning about your needs and ideas on improving the Parallel Tools platform, and look forward to hearing from you both at our next call, and whenever you feel like contacting us.

Sincerely,

Jay Alameda

Back to the top