[ptp-user] "rsecomm.log" is eating my hard disk

Hi,
I found the size of "rsecomm.log" file under ".eclipse" folder  up to 4G in one hour. Apparently, this folder was created in my server when I created a remote c/c++ project using eclipse.  The log file was generated by rdt-server.jar probably because I chose "remote tools" provider. And the log reports many errors as following:
Thu Apr 28 14:27:44 CST 2011
ERROR CDTMiner: Indexer: Syntax error in file: /root/pop/emsf_Test/A:1
Thu Apr 28 14:34:07 CST 2011
ERROR CDTMiner: Indexer: Bad character sequence encountered: , in file: /root/pop/structure/compile/boundary.f90:219
Thu Apr 28 14:34:07 CST 2011
ERROR CDTMiner: Indexer: Bad character sequence encountered: 、 in file: /root/pop/structure/compile/boundary.f90:242
Thu Apr 28 14:34:07 CST 2011
ERROR CDTMiner: Indexer: Bad character sequence encountered: , in file: /root/pop/structure/compile/boundary.f90:242
Thu Apr 28 14:34:07 CST 2011
ERROR CDTMiner: Indexer: Bad character sequence encountered: , in file: /root/pop/structure/compile/boundary.f90:242

The fact is that my fortran program could be compiled and run correctly. So, can I have any choice to close the log function.

Thanks,
  kobol

Back to the top